Glass Fiber Products
Glass Fiber Cloth :
- Woven from glass fiber texturized yarn upon shuttle looms to produce required size.
- Fiberglass cloth is used as heat insulating material and an excellent substitute for asbestos cloth.
It is widely used as insulation of soft or hard tubes, heat insulation covering of heaters and cooler, fire resistant shell, other insulation protecting covering and insulation of watercraft equipment because of its brilliant characteristics to high intensity, low density and good insulation.
Glass Fiber Tapes :
- Fiberglass tape which is made of the non-alkali glass fiber yarns.
- The main component is E-glass, oxidation potassium and oxidation sodium with the content of oxidation of alkali metals is not more than 0.5 %
- Fiberglass tapes can be regarded as a complete binding solution as they have high tensile strength and reinforcing quality.
- They are highly recommended for electrical mending.
Size Range :
- Thickness: 3 mm to 6 mm
- Width: 25 mm to 100 mm
- Excellent electrical insulation properties
- Excellent dimensional stability
- Excellent heat resistance (Normal service temperature is 120° C)
Glass Fiber Ropes :
- The rope is twisted from a number of texturized glass fiber yarns.
- The diameter of the rope is determined by the number and thickness of the yarn being used. It is extremely strong, resilient and flexible.
- The special knit-braided process enables Fiber Glass Rope to spring back to its original shape after compression, making it an excellent choice for gasketing that acts as a heat break or door seal.
- Gasketing for industrial ovens and furnaces, boilers and wood burning stoves.
- Used in stove door seals, ovens, coke furnaces, thermal insulation of electrical wire, wrapping of round pipes.